i love food.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Oooh baby, we ain't gonna live forever.

Here's the shit, was talking to mabel bout How i wanna get famous. I said, imma gonna take paris hilton's sex video and superimpose my face on to her body and put olivia wilde's face on to the guys body! Come to think of it wouldn't be nice for olivia. But hell, i wanna get famous! Mabel text me in the afternoon saying How hot alex was then i came up with a really brilliant idea How to get both of us famous without breaking a sweat! Find a video of an orgy and superimpose our faces on to the people! :D omg. We are so smart. Expect the video to be out by the end of the year folks!


Alex, i love you so much, i won't be like marissa. I wouldn't cheat on you in a million years! I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home